Non-surgical face lift exercises can give you a younger appearance, while making wrinkles smoother, and gives the skin better tone. Not only does a natural face lift make you look better, they can also make you feel better about yourself and your looks. The following exercise will leave no scars, no bruises or no open wounds, yet will reduce your double chin, firm the muscles and pull the skin up on the front of your neck if practiced every day. Here is what to do:
- Take a deep breath and hold it in
- Lift your chin up while pressing with gentle pressure using your middle and index fingers under the chin at the neckline.
- Clench your teeth and press the tongue to the bottom row of your teeth. You will feel the upper neck muscles contract.
- Push your tongue a little harder against your teeth and hold for a count of 10.
- Exhale and relax.
- Inhale again, hold the breath in, then pull your tongue back a little and press down for a count of 10.
- Repeat 4 to 5 times a day morning and evening.
- Enjoy the results!